Suddenly Slender, a premium weight management center with more than 2500 outlets worldwide has announced the launch of its flagship treatment, Ionithermie Body Contouring (IBC). SS is the exclusive distributor of IBC and the first to bring it into Asia.
Suddenly Slender (SS) Singapore started in 2008 and has expanded to 3 outlets. The company believes in Effective Treatments, Sustainable Results and Passionate Service. Suddenly Slender specializes in slimming and weight management program and signature treatments including Body Mineral Wrap, Rapid Weight Loss Program and IBC.
Ionithermie Body Contouring originated in Paris, France. French Biochemist Oliver Fouché created it in 1978. Originally developed to treat arthritis, many benefits become quickly evident. These benefits include detoxifying the body, emulsifying cellulite and increasing metabolic rate. IBC obtained an International Patent proving the originality of the concept. IBC is available in more than 40 countries such as USA, UK, Russia, Australia and Dubai.
Live Demo of model undergoing the Ionithermie Body Contouring Programme
The launch was attended by some 30 influencers from The Influencer Network
IBC has gone through seven (7) years of clinical researches and trials. The results indicate 1-8 inches loss in the treated areas of the body on 96% of the subjects. IBC has become a favorite anti-cellulite treatment of millions of satisfied customers from all over the world, including celebrities such as Victoria Beckham, Paris Hilton and Heidi Klum#. It has also won awards such as “The Spa Professionals Choice” by American Spa.
What are the benefits of IBC?
• Clinically proven results: Smoother skin texture and reduced measurements
• Defines upper abdominal muscles and improves contour
• Activates the Trans Versus Abdominus (TVA).
• Excellent for post natal re-establishment of muscle tone.
• Aids circulation and lymphatic drainage
• Reduces water retention and the appearance of cellulite
• Lifts, smoothens and tones the quadriceps
• Inch loss of up to 8 inches per treatment
• Detoxifies the body
How does IBC work?
Ionithermie is a combination of five (5) treatments that are applied simultaneously. It uses five active components that work together directly on the problem:
1. Iontophoresis: A non-invasive electrical stimulation charged with negative and positive ions. It is used in medicine to facilitate the penetration of
#Information is obtained from http://www.ionithermie.eu
therapeutically active ingredients deeply into the skin layers. It also helps to increase blood circulation and lymphatic drainage. The effect of the ionization lasts between 36-48 hours after the treatment.
2. Thermal Aroma Mask: Conductive healing clay which heats up and gives a relaxing feeling. Thermal mask accelerates blood circulation, improves lymphatic flow and relaxes the muscles. The content of clay helps to eliminate excess fluid from the body, stimulates the metabolic processes and re-mineralize the skin.
Cypress essential oil increases circulation and helps remove toxins and excess fluid from the body and balance the hormones.
Pine essential oil is a natural diuretic, with stimulating and anti-inflammatory activity on the body. The effect of the essential oils lasts between 5 -7 days after the treatment.
4. Algae: A building material for connective tissue, re-mineralize the skin and eliminate toxins. Along with other active products, algae stimulate, nourish and heal the skin and body. Algae are rich in iron, iodine, minerals, vitamins, chlorophyll, trace elements and sea salt.
5. Electro Muscle Stimulation with faradic current: It tightens and tones the muscles. Physiotherapists use Faradic current to restore weak and damaged muscle tissue. It is utilized to stimulate the muscles, which helps blood circulation and lymphatic system. Furthermore, it helps to detoxifies the extracellular matrix (where collagen is synthesized). Hence, it stimulates the production of collagen resulting in smooth skin
You can find out more information from their website http://www.suddenlyslender.com.sg
Holiday Inn Orchard City Centre, 11 Cavenagh Road #01-08/09, Singapore 229616 Tel: 6884 8111
Raffles Place Branch
Malacca Centre 20 Malacca Street, #12-00 Singapore 048979 Tel: 6345 8111
Blk 930 Yishun Central 1 #01-123 Singapore 760930 Tel : 6481 3168