Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup are back to save the day… but this time, it will be to save kids from the clutches of boredom this school holiday! To celebrate the all-new hit series, The Powerpuff Girls, Cartoon Network will be hosting a fun-filled three-day family event for all fans in Singapore.
Hosted at the United Square Shopping Mall atrium on Friday, 27 May, to Sunday, 29 May, from 12-8pm, members of the public are invited to come down and enjoy a full line-up of on-stage performances, games, activities and win some great prizes.
On-stage activities include:
1. Meet-and-greet and photo opportunities with Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup.
2. Meet-and-greet and photo opportunities with Paddlepop Lion
3. A science-meets-magic show by Professor Utonium – the loving father and creator of The Powerpuff Girls. Stand a chance to get up on stage with Professor Utonium and be mesmerised by the magic of science.
4. A high-powered “Work It Out” dance session to teach kids energetic dance moves to the brand new Powerpuff Girls theme song, “Who’s Got the Power?”.
5. On-stage quiz and games for kids including the chance to win cool Cartoon Network and Paddlepop merchandise.
*Kindly refer to the annex for the full programme of on-stage activities.
Visitors to the event can also participate in the following off-stage activities throughout the day:
1. A larger-than-life, giant Jenga-style game competition for families to compete against one another. The family which causes the tower topple loses the game.
2. Save Townsville and the world before the evil Mojo Jojo takes over – earn points and win prizes by toppling Mojo Jojo and his henchmen with a sling shot.
3. The Powerpuff Girls TV Corner – take a break from all games and activities, sit on cushy bean bag chairs and watch your favourite Cartoon Network originals.
4. The Powerpuff Girls colouring corner.
5. The Powerpuff Girls arts and craft corner.
6. A ‘steady hands’ game from the magical world of Adventure Time will also make an appearance at the event – test your balancing skills as you twist and turn your way out of a maze.
7. Paddle Pop Tentacle Twister Catching Machine where kids can play this arcade game to catch all their favourite merchandise in an arcade-style game! And of course, free Paddle Pop ice cream!
The Powerpuff Girls Summer Fun event is proudly organized by Cartoon Network and supported by Presenting Sponsor – Paddlepop; Venue Partner – United Square Shopping Mall; and Official Pay TV Partner – StarHub. Make sure to come down United Square Shopping Mall Atrium on Friday, 27 May, to Sunday, 29 May, from 12-8pm for a day filled with fun and games for the whole family!
Also, with a minimum spend of $30 in a single same-day receipt at United Square Shopping Mall, shoppers will also be able to redeem an Adventure Time hat worth $30 at the concierge on Level 1 (limited to 100 customers per day).
Admission into The Powerpuff Girls Summer Fun event is free of charge.